Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pine Valley

Our friends, Scott (who Bart works with) and Amy, invited us to go to Pine Valley to Amy's family cabin. I didn't take very many pictures, a few of the kids and Bart being a little crazy on the four wheeler. We went up last Friday night and came home Sunday morning before church. The four adults always stay up late playing a card game called hand and foot. It was my Grandma Vander Wall's favorite game of all time and it is becoming mine as well. We play guys against girls. The girls usually win, but not always. I'll save the guys some embarassment and not post the score from this one!!! We decided next time maybe we should play couples instead. We also went on (of course) a four wheeler ride and I spent the afternoon with the kids playing on the cricut (especially with Megan). I loved every minute of it. I'm so glad we have become such good friends with the Read family. We love getting together with them and always have a fabulous time! Thanks guys!

Bailey did Megan's hair, so we had to get a picture.
Bailey loves to do hair. Isn't Megan a cutie?

Ryan, Megan, Bailey and Wyatt just chilling after our ride.

Wyatt-tough guy on the four wheeler.

Megan wanted her picture taken just like Wyatt.

Ryan didn't want his picture taken, but we snuck one anyway.


Bart--just out having fun.

5 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

That looks like so much fun. I haven't been forewheeling since before I got pregnant with Paige. I'm glad you guys had a good time!

The Millers said...

I'm glad you decided to get a blog of your own! It looks like you had fun over the weekend. We love Hand and Foot too! We play it everytime we visit my family.

Cassie said...

I am so glad you have a blog, now I can keep up with you better. Your pictures are so cute of you and your family.

Unknown said...

Bart, you look so cute!

Merrill's said...

What a fun weekend. You guys are always doing something fun, during the weekends. We missed you on Saturday night. :(