It's about time I get some pictures posted from Halloween. I don't have any good excuses, just that I haven't taken the time to upload them. We had our traditional pumpkin carving party, except this time we each did our own pumpkin (we usually only do one). We did it for family home evening and it was a lot of fun and laughter. Bailey went trick or treating with some friends from school. She had a sleepover the next weekend to celebrate her birthday. Bart and Bailey cleaned up the basement so they could have their party down there. Bart said that was the only way she could invite twelve teenage girls to sleepover. I think there ended up being about 10 of them. I ordered five pizzas from Costco thinking they would eat like the scouts do, but they only ate 1 1/2 pizzas. We had pizza out our ears for the next week. I think Bart was about sick of me saying that pizza was for dinner. This is kind of a rambling blog, so I'll close and let the pictures speak for themselves.
17 years ago







2 comments:
I love it. Such cute pictures. You guys are such great parents, 10teenage girls, and setting up the jacuzzi! Nice.
Great job on the pumkins they look great.
Love the pumpkins, quite the artists!
Post a Comment