I'm finally getting our Disneyland pictures posted from UEA weekend. My computer is having issues uploading pictures, so it has taken me awhile to get these updated. The way it's been working, you'll be lucky to see Halloween before Thanksgiving. Anyway, it has become a tradition to go to Disneyland every other year with Bart's sister Jolene and his brother Bryan and their families. It really is a lot of fun to be together, it's especially fun for Bailey, since she doesn't have siblings, to have someone other than mom and dad to hang with. My nephew Tanner asked his mom why we were at Disneyland and she told him that her and I had planned it for our families. He then came to me and said next time you and my mom plan a trip can we go to Legoland. I guess Disneyland isn't the happiest place on earth for everyone. I think Tanner still had a fun time.
This is Bailey and I by the giant Mickey pumpkin. Don't you just love it? The other side has a different face on it. If you have never been to Disneyland in October, I highly recommend it. As usual, the decorations are outstanding.
Here's the three of us in California Adventures. It looks like I have something in my hair, but it's just the spout to Bart's camelback.
On Thursday, it was Jolene's family and ours(Bryan hadn't arrived yet). This picture was taken before we went on Raging Rapids(I think that's what it's called) right before California Adventures closed for the day and the sun was going to be going down, so we put on these ponchos Jolene had brought so we wouldn't get caught in wet clothes. Bart took the picture, because he wasn't going to be caught wearing one of those ponchos(he actually didn't wear one).
Here's the same ride, next day with all the cousins, excluding Austin. We have Leighton, Bailey, Tanner, Brayden, Joshua, Jason and Kyle. I'm not sure how Austin got out of that one.
Bailey and her cousin Leighton, do they look frightened?
This is the Maliboomer ride in California Adventures. It shoots you clear up(who knows how high) and drops you. I love rides like that. Bart and Bailey hate them, so I either have to go by myself or wait for times like this when my nephews Josh and Brayden will go with me. I haven't decided if that's a puke shield in front of you or a shield to catch hats and glasses. I prefer to think it's the latter, but who knows.
Here's a picture of all 14 of us at the end of Friday. I think by this point we are a bit worn down. We met up with Bart's friend Ben, who lives in Salt Lake, and he was able to take the picture for us. They took a picture of Ben with Bart and Bryan, but my camera battery had gone dead, so I haven't got a copy of that one yet. (Hint, hint, whoever has one on their camera, I would like a copy!)
We also went to the beach(just the three of us), but we only took video and I haven't advanced enough to be able to post stuff like that yet. When we got back to the car, Bailey wanted me to take a picture of her sandy feet. At least the pedicure still looks good. A girl's gotta have her toes done, right?
This is Bailey and I by the giant Mickey pumpkin. Don't you just love it? The other side has a different face on it. If you have never been to Disneyland in October, I highly recommend it. As usual, the decorations are outstanding.
Here's the three of us in California Adventures. It looks like I have something in my hair, but it's just the spout to Bart's camelback.
Here's the same ride, next day with all the cousins, excluding Austin. We have Leighton, Bailey, Tanner, Brayden, Joshua, Jason and Kyle. I'm not sure how Austin got out of that one.
Bailey and her cousin Leighton, do they look frightened?
This is the Maliboomer ride in California Adventures. It shoots you clear up(who knows how high) and drops you. I love rides like that. Bart and Bailey hate them, so I either have to go by myself or wait for times like this when my nephews Josh and Brayden will go with me. I haven't decided if that's a puke shield in front of you or a shield to catch hats and glasses. I prefer to think it's the latter, but who knows.
Here's a picture of all 14 of us at the end of Friday. I think by this point we are a bit worn down. We met up with Bart's friend Ben, who lives in Salt Lake, and he was able to take the picture for us. They took a picture of Ben with Bart and Bryan, but my camera battery had gone dead, so I haven't got a copy of that one yet. (Hint, hint, whoever has one on their camera, I would like a copy!)
3 comments:
It has been a whole year since we went to Disneyland and Zac can't stand it. He is ready to go back. Too much fun. Funny that I know your whole Disney group, minus a few of the cousins.
Those pictures are so cute! I love the Mickey Pumpkin one! Looks like you had fun!
I love your pics! We just got back and I haven't even started to try and post my pics. Looks like you had a good time.
Post a Comment