Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Official...

For those of you who may have heard the rumors, I've decided to let you know the truth. It's official, as of today I am the mother of a teenager. AAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I can't believe it. My baby girl turns 13 today. It seems like yesterday that she was born, yet it is hard to remember life before Bailey. It's amazing how your children become your life. I am so proud to be Bailey's mom. She is growing up to be a fine young lady. For those of you who might need a babysitter, I'm a little prejudice, but she is a fantastic babysitter. She loves children. I hope you have a wonderful day Bailey. I love you!

7 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

Happy Birthday Bailey!! I can't believe she's an official teenager now!! Congrats Viki, you are now a mother of a teenager! How does it feel?? :) I'm sure not to bad, Bailey seems like such a sweet and loving person!

Josh and Amber said...

Woops I had a typo, I didn't purposely spell your name wrong!! I hit enter to post it the same time I noticed I spelt it wrong! Sorry!

The Millers said...

She is a great babysitter! But, a little hard to get. Happy birthday Bailey!

L and T said...

Happy Bday Bailey!

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

I sure love her too! What a great girl to entertain Lindsay all afternoon on your birthday. I hope you had a great day Bailey.

Merrill's said...

Happy (late) Birthday Bailey! You are one way cute girl! I agree with your mom - you are one wonderful babysitter. I hope you had a great birthday - you deserve it.

The Phillips said...

Happy Birthday girl. My kids sure miss having you next door.