Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays!

So, the last few days have had a few birthdays, my mom celebrated her birthday on Friday (don't worry mom, I won't reveal your age), my niece Angelee celebrated her birthday on Sunday and my sister-in-law Jolene is celebrating today. All three of them have touched my life for the better in different ways. I guess I should start with the first one, mom I hope you had a fabulous birthday. I love my mom and she is a great example to me. She has had a lot of trials in her life and has come through them with flying colors. There was a time in my life when I would have never imagined my mom being excited about receiving new scriptures for her birthday, you've come a long way mom! Next is my niece, Angelee, she is a true example of diligence and hard work. My sister has done a great job raising 4 girls by herself and Angelee has had a lot of obstacles to overcome. She earned a full ride scholarship to ASU and she knows what she wants out of life. I love you Leebop, hope you had a great day! Last, but certainly not least is Jolene, she is one of my best friends. I can talk to her about anything and she is one of the best moms I have ever seen. Her family means everything to her and she is a great example of what a mom, sister, daughter and friend should be. Jolene thanks for being there for me and I hope you have a fantastic birthday!

No comments: