17 years ago
Monday, March 23, 2009
It's finally here....
Well, we've known that this was coming, but it's official, Bart has been laid off. We're hoping for a short-term layoff. He made me breakfast for my birthday this morning, is washing my car, changing the oil and getting the car inspected today. Too bad I can't make enough income for both of us, I could really get used to being so spoiled. It would be great if the honey do list could get worked on everyday. I actually hope that he can keep himself busy, because I know that he is such a workaholic that he will go crazy if it lasts for very long. Anyway, I hope we prepared ourselves enough for this. It's gonna be a fun ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bummer birthday news. You guys are such great people. I know you will get through this. Like you said, hopefully it is short term. It is great you have such a wonderful hubby to pamper you on your birthday. Keep smiling!
I have been out of town but... Happy Late birthday! Sorry about the job. Your two are wonderful, righteous people and I know the Lord will bless you. Hang in there!
Post a Comment