Thursday, March 26, 2009

Good news!

Well, we received the best news (what I consider the best news) yesterday. The company Bart works for has secured a job in Cedar City. It's looking like he will only be out of work for about a month or so. What a relief! I asked him if we could go to dinner and he said yes as long as we didn't go overboard, but then I remembered that I had book club and he had already put chicken in the crockpot. I guess we'll have to save our celebration for another night. I also wanted to say thanks to everyone for making my birthday a special day! It's such a great feeling to know I have friends who care about me.

2 comments:

Wendy Workman said...

We are so glad that Bart will have work soon. You deserve to go and splurge a little. You have been so careful and good at managing your money for the rough times.

Cassie said...

That is great! Never see you anymore. Hope to keep up with you on you blog.