Friday, May 15, 2009

Caught up at last!

So, I decided to take a day off of work and do whatever I wanted. So far, it has taken me about 2 hours to get caught up on everyone's blogs. I guess the housework might have to wait a while longer. ha ha! There hasn't been too much going on lately. Bart's work has been sporadic, but at least he has had some. I actually planned to take today off, go to the gym with Bart, go to lunch, and spend the day together, but he told me last night he had to work in New Harmony. Oh well, you have to take work when you have it these days. He did tell me that his friend Kelly called him to go fishing for today(before he knew he had to work) and he told him we had plans. I must rate pretty well for my husband to give up fishing (if you know Bart, that is his most favorite thing to do). Well, I'm off to start cleaning. Ta ta for now.

4 comments:

Wendy Workman said...

I hope you enjoy your day away from the Hive and I hope that you are still in your p.j.'s. I am jealous. Burke woke me up at 5 am. NOT CUTE!!

Coombs N Company said...

We are sitting here doing blogs and not going to sleep! I guess that I have a blog now with nothing on it, but cute paper! If you want an invite send me your e-mail address. Yours is cute. Talk to you soon!

Wastlund Family said...

Glad your back, and all caught up! I missed you :)

Rachel said...

I didn't know you did get to do all the fun things you had planned for your day off...at least Bart had some work to do. It sounds like you were still able to get some fun things done. Thanks again for taking Emma to dress rehearsal.