17 years ago
Monday, May 18, 2009
Am I evil?
So, last night I decided to take a look at my primary lesson for next week, but then I remembered that we are going to be out of town. Hooray! Am I evil for wishing I could be out of town every other week for a break or wanting every other week to be stake conference? I love those little kiddos, but it is a lot of work. I guess I just wish I had a helper, someone to help with bathroom breaks, gluing projects and lesson prep. I suppose I can just keep plugging along and wondering if I'm evil. hahaha!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Not evil-well, maybe a little (J/K)!! I remember those days-wishing it was the week I didn't teach or that it would be a snow day and church would be cancelled because I wasn't as prepared as I should have been! But, since you live in St. George-good luck wishing for a snow day! ;)
I am going to guess you are a sunbeam teacher?! That is hard work. And with your ward I am sure you have a ton of kids in your class. You totally need a helper. Have fun out of town.
Well now the primary president has seen this post, your in trouble :) You could never be evil. I heard you had all of the sunbeams last week, and are definitely due for a helper(and a break)enjoy it!
Vickie definitely not evil, just a great teacher! Despite Michaels hits and misses at attending class he always has a great time when he comes. And, I can't believe you don't have a helper, I think every other teacher is a team teacher.
Post a Comment