Thursday, May 21, 2009

Seven Screaming Girls, One Chocolate Fountain and American Idol Finale=????

Bailey decided to have an American Idol Finale party last night with about 6 of her friends. Bart and I decided to go to dinner for a friend's birthday. I'm not so sure that was a good idea. Do you know what you get when you leave 7 screaming girls and a chocolate fountain to watch American Idol? Are you ready for this? Chocolate splattered on the wall and blinds. I am not talking about little tiny splatters here. It looked like they had dipped their pretzels and flung them in the air. We did laugh about it, but I still couldn't believe it. Bart cleaned it up while I drove everyone home, so I guess I really can't complain about it too much. Not sure I'll leave the house next time, but we'll have to see!

1 comment:

Garrett and Shelly and baby Julia said...

Hi Vicki! I came across your blog and thought I'd stop to comment! Looks like you're doing well and having fun, Bailey is getting so grown-up and beautiful! Garrett and I are doing well but we miss Utah (we miss St George!!) and we miss Beehive :) Our blog is shellyandgarrett.blogspot, and did you know my mom has a blog too? She's sherylsaid.blogspot - Glad I found you!